Diary for my daughter 26.09.2024 - Punta Ramiere


Hello, my beautiful daughter!
Tata here!
Hope you're well!
Tata is fine today! It was a nice day outside today, and I had a nice trip today. I been to the Sarmisegetuza Regia (old Dacian forge) , The Wolf Castle, and the Giarini of Zoe. I was driving a lot today and I love it as I was going to the mountains roads which they are lovely. Here, Romania is a beautiful country with some wonderful places to visit and a lot to see. Too bad that is not developed on tourism. So... let's go to your today story...



Punta Ramiere



The Punta Ramiere (in Italian) or Bric Froid (in French) is a mountain in the Cottian Alps belonging to the department of Hautes-Alpes (FR) and the province of Turin (IT). It's the highest peak of the long stretch of the Po/Rhone water divide starting from the Aiguille de Scolette (north) and ending with the Monviso group (south).

Geography

The Ramiere is the tripoint at which the borders of the Italian comunes of Sauze di Cesana and Cesana and the French commune of Abries meet.

The geodetic point of the Italian Military Geographic Institute named Punta Ramiere (code 066104) is defined on the top of the mountain.

SOIUSA classification
According to SOIUSA (International Standardized Mountain Subdivision of the Alps) the mountain can be classified in the following way:

main part = Western Alps
major sector = North Western Alps
section = Cottian Alps
subsection = Central Cottian Alps
supergroup = (It:Catena Bric Froid-Rochebrune-Beal Traversier/Fr:Chaîne Bric Froid-Rochebrune-Beal Traversier )
group = (It:Gruppo Ramiere-Merciantaira/Fr:Groupe Bric Froid-Grand Glaiza)
subgroup = (It:Gruppo della Ramiere/Fr:Crête du Bric Froid)
code = I/A-4.II-B.4.a

Access to the summit

The easiest route for the summit starts from Colle Ramiere (Ramiere pass, 3,007 m) and reaches the mountain top by its northwestern ridge. The pass can be attained by foothpat from the Thuras valley (Cesana Torinese) or the Argentiera valley (Sauze di Cesana).

Nature conservation

The Punta Ramiere is located on the northern border of the French regional nature park of Queyras (Parc naturel régional du Queyras ), established in 1977.



And that was your today story. Tomorrow, we will learn about Punta Nera.

Until tomorrow...

Be nice!
I'm so sorry that another day passed and I didn't hug you! Please forgive me!
I miss you the most!
I love you infinite!


 

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Diary for my daughter 03.08.2024 - Twelve Olympians

Diary for my daughter 13.06.2024 - John Wayne

Diary for my daughter 08.01.2024 - Supernova