Diary for my daughter 20.12.2024 - CTC (band)
Hello, my beautiful daughter!
Tata here!
Hope you're well!
Tata is fine today! I am outside with your grandfather, doing a bit of shopping, having a coffee, and after we go home. Here it is a sunny day outside and it is nice weather to go out, depside yesterday when it was raining all evening. Yesterday, I finished my Italian classes for this year. Now I am on holiday until the 7th of January. Hope that my tesera sanitare it will come fast to I can start working here. So... I think it's time to go to your today story...
CTC (band)
CTC (Romanian: Controlul Tehnic de Calitate, lit. 'Technical quality control', a stamp formerly present on many products in Romania) is a Romanian hip hop band, founded by VD, Deliric 1, Doc and DJ Paul.
And that was your today story. Tomorrow, we will learn about Subcarpați.
Until tomorrow...
Be nice!
I'm so sorry that another day passed and I didn't hug you! Please forgive me!
I miss you the most!
I love you infinite!

Comentarii
Trimiteți un comentariu